- A broad outlook on environmental management solutions to address economical and social challenges.
- A pragmatic approach to effective environmental research, policy development, issue resolution, and emergency management.
- A thorough knowledge of institutional systems and legislative requirements for environmental protection.
- A comprehensive understanding of ecological consequences of industrial developments and of environmental disturbances.
- A full understanding of the application of the Incident Command System in the management of small to large emergencies.