EnviroEmerg promotes leadership, organization, team work, and shared responsibility in emergency management by:
- Training emergency management according to the Incident Command System (ICS)
- Instructing on Shoreline Cleanup Assessment Techniques (SCAT) and cleanup measures for oil spills - coastal marine temperate and tropical environments, and
inland oil spills.
- Coaching or facilitating emergency response teams at exercises.
- Providing in-sights to agency or company executive/staff on the challenges facing emergency program development.
- Supporting incident management during emergencies.
EnviroEmerg promotes stakeholder consultation, collaboration, and communication by:
- Researching environmental issues.
- Facilitating workshops and panels.
- Integrating environmental protection and stakeholder values.